Hardy Har Har Har, or, What the Hell are These People Thinking

“Lock Her Up!” Hardy Har Har Har

Huffington Post, Lara Trump Defends ‘Lock Her Up’ Chants About Whitmer, Says Trump Was ‘Having Fun’

It wasn’t at all a joke. But say it was. Just exactly how many undecided Michigan voters does Orange Man think he’s going to swing, by humorously encouraging armed malitias to murder the governor?

“Let’s Make Fun of Her Funny Name!” Yuckity Yuck Yuck Yuck

Atlanta Journal-Constitution, David Perdue’s mocking of Kamasla Harris yields $1M haul for his rival

Per the latest information on Georgia demographics,

According to 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, Georgia’s population was 58.3% White (52.2% Non-Hispanic White and 6.0% Hispanic White), 31.6% Black or African American, 4.2% Asian, 2.9% Some Other Race, 0.3% Native American and Alaskan Native, 0.1% Pacific Islanderand 2.7% from two or more races.[21]

Many of the 52.2 percent of White Non-Hispanic Georgians are people whose ancestors came to the southern colonies in the 1600s and 1700s and whose descendents have “normal” names like Ann or Bob or Charlie or David. To many of these follks, other names are “funny”—both shameful and hilarious.

So, let’s do the math. Some portion—maybe a majority, but far from all—of the 52.2 percent of Georgians who are melanin-challenged will think Purdue’s witticism was funny. That leaves 47.8 percent of the Georgia population, most of whom have “funny” names themselves, as well as the sensible part of Georgia’s Honkey population, who are going to be royally pissed off by Purdue’s feeble humor.

It’s going to be a close race, and, if Purdue is going to win, he really needs at least a few of the people with names like Jaidev or Dierck or Nasrin or Sanjay to vote for him.

You would think he could figure that out.

Apparently not. Apparently, in addition to the moral leprosy, he’s also dumb as the Georgia dirt.

Most assuredly, David Purdue is not a credit to his race.

What the Hell are These People Thinking?

I actually don’t know the answer to my own rhetorical question. Occasionally, you can pretty much reverse engineer what someone is thinking. Most of the time, mind reading isn’t a very reliable exercise.

Objectively, though, they are acting as if they are trying to throw the election.