Karma

Karma

I knew that Sessions lost the Alabama Republican Senate primary runoff, but I was curious to see the figures. Turns out that 39.3 percent of Alabama Republicans exercised the franchise for Sessions, which the remaining 60.7 percent picked Tuberville, whose three qualifications are

  • he’s Trump’s lap dog,
  • he’s a good football coach, and
  • he’s good at conning people out of their money.

As to Sessions, well, it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, and we can all enjoy a good belly laugh at his expense.

But my question is: what motivated almost 40 percent of Alabama Republicans to vote for a person that Orange Man was daily castigating and humiliating?

Could it be that a strong minority of Alabama’s white folks have decided this would be a good time to get off the Trump Train?

Could it be that they were sending Orange Man a message?

Just asking.