This from a new ABC/Ipsos poll out today:
A whole bunch of polls, asking a whole bunch of varied questions—“Trump said the moon is made of green cheese, how strongly do you agree?”—have yielded that same 25 percent figure. So, we can say with some confidence, that’s his base, and that’s his base line. The 25 percent of us who are cultists will stick with him, because they think he’s God’s Anointed. As for the remaining 75 percent of us, it can only get worse for the Trumpster. Ain’t nothin’ on the horizon that might improve his position.