No, gentle readers, I did not make this up. Check the link if you think I’m just yanking your chain.
Democrats are in a strong position for the midterms, according to the latest Fox News poll.
Several findings point to the potential for a blue map in November:
– President Trump’s job rating remains underwater.
– Republicans alone say the economy is in positive shape.
– The GOP tax law is less popular (40 percent favorable) than Obamacare (51 percent favorable).
– The Republican Party is less popular (39 percent favorable) than the Democratic Party (50 percent favorable).
– Optimism about life for the next generation of Americans is down eight points from last year.
– There is greater enthusiasm to vote in the midterms among out-of-power Democrats.
Meanwhile, the Trump/Russia probe isn’t going away. Approval of Special Counsel Robert Mueller stands at 59 percent, up 11 points since July, and 40 percent expect the investigation will find Trump committed criminal or impeachable offenses, up 5 points.
Yep. Gotta be witchcraft.