The humongous mental challenges posed by the Montreal Cognitive Assessment include
- drawing a clock with the hands at 11:10
- identifying a picture of a lion as a “lion”
- repeating the five numbers read aloud by the examiner
- correctly following this instruction from the examiner: “I am going to read a sequence of letters. Every time I say the letter A, tap your hand once. If I say a different letter, do not tap your hand.”
- correctly repeating a sentence of 11 words
- correctly stating the current date.
Complete humongously difficult test here.
Damn sight easier than the old Alabama voter literacy test. I wonder how Trump would do on that test.